Serum N2 - Eyes & Lips Anti-Aging Concentrate is an intensive treatment for mature skin, with a high concentration of Biophenols CMP - 30ml
Vigna Lorenzo 2010
|Barrique||Good for aging||Pair with food|
Grapes: Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon e Sagrantino
It is the quintessence of what our vineyard offers, a careful selection of grapes that creates a wine that is produced only in the best vintages.
Elegant and complex since young, with velvety tannins and a great aging attitude.
- Training System: spurred cordon and Guyot.
- Harvest Period: end of September until half October.
- Vinification: alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel vats, maceration on the skin for about 25 days; malolactic fermentation in stainless steel vats.
- Ageing: in 225 liters French oak barriques for a minimum of 24 months; in bottle for further 24 months.
- Alcohol: 14,5%
- Serving Temperature: 16-18°C
- Consuption: wine with a great and perfect structure, full-bodied, complex, lingering, with fine-grained tannins.
The bottle aging improves it year by year.
- Organoleptic Characteristics: L’Andrea shows a penetrating ruby red color enveloped by distinct purple hues.
At the nose, elegant notes of ripe red fruit, blackberry, and black currant. Balsamic traits of licorice and black pepper are a prelude to sensations of fine chocolate.
An important body supported by elegant and well-integrated tannins, is wrapped by a long finish that reveals pure and unmistakable notes of noble Tahitian vanilla.
- Food matching: it is perfect with roasted red meats, game, blue and spicy cheese. Due to the long ageing in bottle, we suggest to decant it at least one hour and half before drinking it.
5 other products in the same category:
City Cream Anti Aging Moisturizer is a soothing antioxidant protective moisturizing treatment based on Biophenols CMP.
Night Anti-Aging recovery emulsion intensive antioxidant night treatment with Biophenols CMP - 50ml
Day Anti-Aging recovery emulsion intensive antioxidant day treatment with Biophenols CMP - 50ml