Tuna and avocado tartar with pumpkin seeds
Serves 1 as a starter
100g fresh tuna fillet
10g pumpkin seeds
1 bottle of sesame dressing
Freshly ground black pepper
- Dry roast the pumpkin seeds in a hot frying pan.
- With a sharp knife, cut the tuna into cubes.
Don’t worry if the cubes are uneven, just try to cut them no larger than 8x8mm.
- Then cut the avocado into equal sized cubes.
- Place on a plate starting with tuna, avocado and sprinkle the roasted pumpkin seeds ontop.
- Finish with a grinding of black pepper and 1 bottle of sesame dressing.